Just moments from the heart of Goolwa township, 29 Dance Street is perfectly situated on an (approx.) 1.15 acre corner allotment and encapsulates the beauty of lifestyle living.
Comprising of (approx.) 170sqm. of living, the home features a recently renovated kitchen with modern electric appliances, dual sink, dishwasher, surrounding cupboards/ drawers plus walk-in pantry.
Formal living/ dining area has new vinyl plank flooring and R/C split system; whilst the open plan living/ dining has slow combustion heater and sliding door access out too generous entertaining alfresco with zip track cafe blinds.
Master bedroom consists of ceiling fan, WIR and ensuite - with sliding doors out to alfresco.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have external security shutters; with Beds 2 & 3 having BIRs.
Main bathroom consists of single vanity with linen cupboard (additional linen in hallway), shower and bath, with separate w.c.
Spacious laundry has cupboard, fixed trough and sliding door access to alfresco.
Manicured gardens & lawned areas with mature trees surround the home, creating a sense of peace and privacy.
The allotment is divided into three sections with fencing -
• Residence with alfresco and lawned area
• Two car carport with shade; three-bay garage with plumbing facilities + workshop area; gate access next to workshop to where bore & concrete tank are located.
• Sustainable living with fruit, chook pen, etc. in south west corner. Second concrete tank.
A home which truly has it all, contact Rob or Ben for inspection times.
• Solar System
• Ducted RC zoned
• Slow combustion heater
• RC split system
• Bosch shower temperature controller (main bathroom & ensuite)
• 1x gas connection in open plan living
• Quality bore
• 2x concrete rainwater tanks plumbed too house
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. South Coast Realty will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect.