Ideally located and a home to suit all, 259 Port Elliot Road is approx. 5 minute drive to central Victor Harbor and Port Elliot. Plus walking distance to Harbour View Deli & The Goolwa Bakery stores, 24-hour BP and the soon-to-be Bunnings & Coles development.
Great location for business exposure (subject to council consent).
Positioned on an approx. 756sqm block with approx. 16.5m frontage, this conventional brick built home consists of the following features;
Master bedroom with two BIRs, ceiling fan and dual access to main bathroom/ ensuite.
Reasonable sized Bedrooms 2 & 3 both with ceiling fans.
Main bathroom/ ensuite consisting of vanity with two linens, separate bath and shower, separate w.c.
Located at rear of the home is spacious laundry and second bathroom with shower, vanity and w.c. Laundry provides access to carport area.
Central kitchen with electric appliances, ample cupboard space and large pantry overlooks carpeted family/ second living area.
Kitchen also leads to large main living/ dining area at front of the home upon entry.
Along easterly side of home is street access to the rear of the home, leading to (approx.) 8m x 5m carport and (approx.) 6m x 9m garage/ workshop to store caravans, boats or trailers.
Two rainwater tanks are located behind garage/ workshop with appropriate fencing.
Additional benefits include;
- Freshly painted & new light fittings in kitchen.
- r/c s/s and combustion heater in main living/ dining area.
- 3 ceiling fans in each bedroom.
- frontward water system: sprinklers.
- approx. 40,000L rain water. Outdoor taps and toilets plumbed to mains, rest of home on rainwater.
- Grassed backyard area across from garage/ enclosed rainwater tank.
Close to Schools